NEW range of metal cased switches ready for industrial applications
Ethernet Switches in grounded DIN rail mount metal cases. The switches don’t need any software, simply plug in and extend your network connection. The new unmanaged switches feature Galvanically Isolated Ports. Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F). Dual input redundant power supply with wide voltage range of 5-30VDC, which means it can be powered from USB or on the 24V DC on your factory floor. When using dual power supplies the switch will automatically pick the stronger power source to guarantee uninterrupted operation. Power terminal is also removable with numbered pins for easy wiring. Power consumption is optimized based on the status of the link device. No software required. Ideal for factory floor, in vehicle and marine applications.
Simple, reliable network expansion in an industrial format.
- Metal Case
- Industrial temperature range of -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- All Ethernet ports are Auto MDI/ MDIX supporting straight through or crossover Ethernet cables
- Automatic detection of data transmission speed: 10 or 100 MBps, 2k Byte maximum packet size: improves the efficiency of bulk data transfer and system performance
- Dual input redundant power supply with wide voltage range
- Power consumption is optimized based on the status of the link device
- No software required.
- Grounded DIN mount clip
- Lifetime Warranty and Support
- Choose from 5 and 8 ports or talk to our sales team about custom solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org