Non-Metallic Enclosures (Polycarbonate & Fiberglass), Pole Mounts, Cable Seals, High Voltage Terminal Blocks
Wire Terminals, Cable Lugs, and Connectors
These products are developed specifically for the needs of the electrical industry. Ensto’s cable lugs and connectors are made for connecting wires and extending or branching cables. They are reliable and their shear head bolts guarantee a positive wire connection. Cable lugs and connectors are designed for a wide range of cross sections. They are suitable for cables with Al and Cu conductors and for both plastic and paper insulated cables and conductor sizes of 6AWG through 500MCM. The nominal current of the terminals ranges between 17.5A to 730A and the nominal insulation voltage varies from 400V to 36kV. Our offering also covers enclosed terminals for DIN-rail or Panel-mount. High-Current Universal-Clamp Terminal Blocks are an extremely versatile solution for applications requiring aluminum-to-aluminum, copper-to-copper or aluminum-to-copper terminations.
As industry standards change, you can continually rely on Ensto to provide you with solutions that change with them. Their industrial components include terminals, fuse bases, mounting boxes, and load-break switches, all of which support a wide range of industries and applications.
To learn more about Ensto and their industrial solutions, visit their website. If you’re looking to improve the efficiency and safety of your company in order to meet strict industry standards but don’t know where to begin, contact an expert at Dynamic Measurement & Control Solutions today. We want to understand what issues you’re having and present you with a comprehensive and long-lasting solution.
- Oil, Gas, and Chemical Processing
- Elemental Gas Monitoring Systems
- Instrumentation that needs to protected from the environment
- Water – Waste, Treatment and Pumping Systems
- Agriculture and Landscaping
- Utility and Outdoor pole mount applications
- Solar or Photovoltaic Systems, Batteries and Energy Storage
- Rail and Transportation Systems
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Industrial Control Cabinets
- Excellent signal transmission properties for Wireless applications
- Car Wash