Transformers are electrical devices used to transfer electrical energy from one circuit to another through electromagnetic induction.
They work by changing the voltage and current levels of an alternating current (AC) power supply, which allows power to be transmitted over long distances with reduced losses.
Transformers are critical components of electrical distribution systems in manufacturing and automation applications and are used to step up or step down voltage levels for use in different equipment or applications.
Transformers can be designed for a wide range of power levels and voltages and are used in a variety of applications, including motor drives, lighting systems, and power supplies.
Filters, including EMI, harmonics, dv/dt, and sinewave filters, are used in manufacturing and automation to reduce electrical noise and improve the quality of the power supply.
• EMI filters are used to reduce electromagnetic interference and improve the reliability and performance of equipment and components.
• Harmonics filters are used to reduce harmonic distortion and improve the efficiency and reliability of the power supply.
• dv/dt filters are used to protect equipment and components from voltage spikes and transients, improving the reliability and lifespan of the equipment.
• Sinewave filters are used to improve the quality of the power supply and reduce electrical noise, improving the efficiency and reliability of equipment and components.
• Filters are available in various types and sizes, including passive and active filters, to accommodate different types of applications.
• Proper selection and use of filters can improve the reliability and performance of equipment and components, reducing the risk of downtime and maintenance costs. Learn more
POWER SUPPLIES (AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC)
Power supplies are electrical devices used to convert one form of electrical power to another for use in electronic equipment.
AC/DC power supplies convert AC power from a mains power source into DC power suitable for use in electronic devices.
DC/DC power supplies convert DC power from one voltage level to another, allowing for efficient power management in electronic systems.
DC/AC power supplies, also known as inverters, convert DC power into AC power for use in applications such as motor control and lighting.
Power supplies are critical components of electronic equipment in manufacturing and automation applications and are used in a wide range of equipment, including programmable logic controllers (PLCs), motor drives, and sensors. Learn more
Can I help YOU?
We are here to Assist ...
If you can't find what you need, please don't hesitate to contact me.