Henrich, founded in Storrs, Connecticut, provides industrialized M2M (machine to machine) communications solutions that are designed to help customers around the world manage their industrial automation systems. With an emphasis on rugged, secure ethernet networking products, Henrich’s products provide solutions to various industries including power utility companies, transportation organizations, oil and gas facilities, factories, and remote monitoring stations. Through partnerships with some of the world’s leading suppliers, Henrich focuses on designing, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing a wide range of products and services that are designed to be customer-specific. Henrich is adept at staying at the forefront of technological changes, ensuring that you are working with a trusted partner that is able to handle all of your needs in relation to industrial Ethernet products and services.
Henrich has a variety of durable and reliable industrial ethernet switches designed to fit your company’s needs. They offer unmanaged, managed, PoE, and Rackmount switches, which all offer specific benefits depending on your industry and application.
Henrich’s own network management software is perfect for helping you visualize network devices, keep track of previous network statuses, and assists with configuration management and firmware for Henrich devices.
Ethernet Media Converters
These devices will convert ethernet data to fiber optic signals. This means that you’ll have more flexibility, allowing ethernet data to be transmitted over long distances at a cost-effective price. These media converters are compact and have applications in many different industries.
If you need advice from a components and controls specialist, don’t hesitate to contact us at Dynamic Measurement & Control Solutions today. Whether you need help choosing the most efficient or cost-effective solution for your company or you don’t know where to begin, we’ll provide you with expert consultation services that are guaranteed to save you time and money.
- Ethernet Media Converters
- Industrial Wireless AP/Bridge
- Spidernet Network Management
• Ethernet Full Layer 3 Code Ownership and Customization
• Linux OS Customization
• Driver Development
• Protocol Development
• Windows Based Network Management System Supporting Large Scale Networks
• Multi-core CPU Deployment Onto Board Level Products
• Up to 10G Industrial Ethernet Hardware Development
• Hot Swappable Power Supplies
• Hot Swappable Copper or Fiber Modular Designs
• Multi-industry Specific Designs Such as IEC61850-3, UL C1D2, UL864, ect.
• Successfully Designed/Customized Products for OEM Customers Across the Globe
• Highly Accountable Supplier to Global OEM/ODM Customers for 11 years. Reference Is Available Upon Request
• Top Quality, 100% on-time Delivery and Competitive Prices
• ISO9001:2008 Certified Facility
• 100% in-house Function Test
• Product Field Fail Rate: Below 0.1% Industrial Standard. Achieved 0.01% for Many Customers
• 5-Year Warranty
• No-question-ask Return Policy
• 24 X 7 Technical Support to Any Customer Across the Globe
• Global Distribution/Service Channel is Being Rapidly Developed
• Pre-stage Design Consulting for Your System Is Available
• 99% On-time Delivery Has Been Performed
• References are Available Upon Request